Meeting people from all over the world sounds like a dream job to you? Then join us in the Schulz family.
Germany’s first Schulz hotel is located at Berlin’s new, hip quarter at the East Side Gallery. This latest coup by the Meininger Hotel founders will offer travelers not just a hotel but a home. Past and future collide at the longest remaining section of the old Berlin Wall to engender something great: 350 individual guestrooms, an exciting food concept and a large beer garden. Young and old, locals and travelers from all over the world come together here.
Schulz thus is not your usual hotel. And that’s why we are looking for people who “tick” a bit differently – you!
- Come as you are: With fresh ideas & a great personality. Schulz offers space for free development and promotes individuality - be who you are!
- Social participation in Schulz projects: volunteer during your working hours and work for a sustainable employer. Because Schulz donates part of his profits to social projects.
- Personnel development is important to us. Our company is growing and so we want you to grow too. With learning days, on-the-job training and a cross-departmental system, we want to get the best out of you. Free language courses (via app) are also possible.
- We do it differently, because we don't think vertically, but horizontally, we would be happy to explain what that means in a personal conversation.
- At Schulz, we promote a community that is sustainable and far from hierarchy. Here personality comes before selfishness and so we as a company also see ourselves as part of Berlin.