currently we are all in a situation we have never experienced before, and we do not know when it will pass.
The safety of our guests, our employees and the entire population is very important to us. In these times mutual consideration is especially important. We have therefore drawn up precautionary measures to make your stay as contactless as possible and thus safe and relaxed.
In addition, of course, the general hygiene measures such as regular hand washing and coughing or sneezing into your upper sleeve or elbow apply. You can find more information about this at the Robert Koch Institute.
Please inform yourself about possible travel restrictions before booking and arrival.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Take care and stay healthy,
your Schulz Hotels Team
Our hygiene measures
- Breakfast in difficult times: We offer a rich breakfast, which is adapted to the current situation and meets all requirements for hygiene and distance rules.
- Keeping distance: Hygienic distancing of 1,5 meters in the whole hotel area
- Contactless web check-in: Receive your virtual room key directly on your mobile phone. Checking in at the reception is no longer necessary
- Cashless Payment: No cash needed
- Masks Please enter the public areas of the hotel only with a mask - we are legally obliged to do so. Masks are also available for you at the reception.
- Just for you and your loved ones: Our lifts run with a limited number of guests at a time.
- Room cleaning upon request: During your stay your room will only be cleaned at your request
- We are prepared: All our employees are trained in the latest hygiene rules, wear masks and gloves if necessary. Our reception desk is equipped with a hygiene protection screen.
- Your own parking spot: To enable your individual arrival, parking spaces are available in our underground car park.
- Last minute cancellation: Your travel plans change at short notice? Our cancellation policy allows you to.
- Soak up the sun: Benches and tables are available for you on our hotel's own terrace – of course with keeping the appropriate distance.
- Prepare your own meal: Free access to our fully equipped guest kitchen.