With input from teachers and school children, the three former founders of Meininger Hotels developed the most modern hotel for class trips in Berlin: The Schulz Hotel. Customized to the specific requirements of class trips, Schulz unites various special features of hotels, hostels and apartments. The end result is a perfect price-performance ratio, highest safety standards and versatile offers to meet all your needs.
- 24/7 reception and security rounds
- Direct point of contact for school classes
- Highest safety standards & staff with fire protection, hygiene, first aid and emergency training
- Luggage room with video surveillance can be used free-of-charge
- On-site safety briefing
- Alcoholic beverages served only with permission of accompanying teacher
Central location in Berlin
- Conveniently located: With Ostbahnhof railway station practically at your doorstep, you can get to the rest of the city quickly – Alexanderplatz can be reached within 5 minutes
- Located directly along a preserved section of the infamous Berlin Wall and featuring views of the Spree River and a park
- Easily accessible by train and commercial coaches thanks to coach parking in front of the hotel
- Centrally placed hotel in the heart of Kreuzberg, Neukölln and Friedrichshain
Nicely appointed rooms
- Students are accommodated in rooms with 4 beds or less
- Each room features an own spacious bathroom with toiletries
- Bed linens included in all rooms
- Free high-speed WiFi, USB charging station and smart TVs in all rooms
- All teachers‘ rooms come with towels
Large group restaurant
- International all-you-can-eat breakfast is included for class trip bookings
- Very versatile group restaurant with areas that can be sectioned off
- Eat à la carte or choose a 3-course buffet style menu
- Diverse menus – for every palate – to choose from
- We cater to a wide range of palates and dietary needs - vegetarian, gluten-free, halal, vegan – and to individuals with allergies
- 100m² student lounge with cinema, table football and a cozy corner. The perfect meeting place to start – or end – the day
- To help you prepare: Large library with work places for teachers. Printers available.
- Benefit from 30 years of experience: We are happy to assist you with your pre- and post- travel preparations as well as with your itinerary on-site
- Sustainable future: Schulz donates a part of the profits to social projects – find out more!
Gutes Reise nach Berlin
For relaxing, partying, history or shopping: Schulz is in the trendiest part of town and the possibilities are endless
- Your view at Schulz is to the River, the park and the Berlin Wall – it doesn’t get more central than this!
- Berghain, Kater Blau, Holzmarkt 25 and Yaam – legendary clubs within easy walking distance
- Schulz is in close proximity to the Mercedes Benz Arena. Experience fabulous events and then spend a night in the immediate neighborhood.
- With the railway station at your doorstep, you can easily navigate the entire city – Alexanderplatz is only 5 minutes away
- Schulz offers you parking and an electric vehicle charging station (depending on availability)
Schulz is flexible and can accommodate all your needs – from breakfast on-the-go to our all-you-can-eat buffet! Schulz gives you a choice and you only pay for what you really need – a fair deal!
- Sleep in a single/double room or in one of our dorms for as little as 15 € per night
- Quick breakfast on-the-go for as little as 1.50 € or our all-you-can-eat buffet for 9.50 €
- Familiar brands or the Schulz Brand? – it’s your choice!
- Always find the best deals and book directly with Schulz!
- Cook with other travelers in Schulz' own guest kitchen
- Travel light – Schulz has a laundry room with washing machines and dryers
- Did you book an early train or party too long? Stay flexible with our early check-in and late check-out options
- Our group restaurant offers lots of room – for you, your family and aaaaaall your friends!
- Take advantage of the pre-check-in option and save some time! Come & go as you like with our 24/7 reception and room access via keycard or cell phone
Your trip – your budget
An economical hotel with full service? You’ve come to the right place! Schulz offers backpackers many great, customized deals. Spend a night economically – but with full service.
- Rates as low as 15 € per night in a mixed or female dorm
- Quick on-the-go breakfast from 1.50 € or big all-you-can-eat buffet for just 9.50 €
- Well-known brands or Schulz' own brand - it’s up to you!
What we offer
Stay at Schulz and look forward to lots of great features that are included in the price!
- Cook your meals in Schulz' guest kitchen – alone or with your newly acquired friends
- Travel light and unencumbered - take advantage of Schulz‘ laundry room with washing machines and dryers
- Enjoy hotel luxury at hostel rates – Bedding, Smart TV and free WiFi in all rooms!
- Lock up your baggage in monitored luggage room
- Read a book in Schulz' library or in our famous Wall Garden